捷運公司考古題 106年 英文(台北捷運新進司機員、隨車站務員、 站務員)
106年 英文(台北捷運新進司機員、隨車站務員、 站務員)
1. Students are allowed to
the content of the article they are reading in their own way.
Friday’s snowstorm, the local electrical company was swamped with calls from residents in Franklin township reporting fallen wires and broken traffic lights.
3. These daycare centers do not charge fees and are
by the government.
4. The emissions from vehicles and local industries have seriously
to polluting the environment, typically accounting for 15% to 30% of total urban waste.
5. Jenny was late because she
how long the trip would take by bus.
6. The introduction section doesn’t summarize the purpose of this new study,
it needs to be revised--if not rewritten completely.
7. The school offers a variety of workshops and seminars, free of
, which are conducted by senior scholars from different departments.
8. The salesperson
have been any nicer; he gift-wrapped all the things I purchased and even helped me carry them to my car.
9. The Ministry of Health and Welfare has confirmed the drug company’s
that ReNewHR will help bald man grow new hair.
10. All the filing cabinets in Jessie’s office are nearly full; she will need to
in a few more soon.
11. Sign up for a special account today and pay only $ 29.99--that’s 40% off the
12. Unfortunately, the cruise to Okinawa in July has no more
, but it is still possible to reserve a cabin for the one in October.
13. The receptionist at the Columbia Memorial Hospital suggested taking a taxi to the hospital as
to summoning an ambulance.
14. The hospital personnel requires parents to provide a name for their newborn babies before allowing it
(A)to be discharged
(D)can be discharged.
15. The Hershey Company has a team of full-time quality control specialists in America to
its candy-making operations.
about new technology, the company has released a video showcasing the world’s first self-parking office chair in action.
(B)news of the day
(D)news of today
17. The local educational foundations are encouraged to carry out
activities so they can pay for the upcoming events, called “Teach for the Future.”
18. It’s getting cold;
me a favor and turn on the heater.
19. If you’d please pass this information on to my
, she’ll make sure that everything is handled properly and efficiently.
20. A:Could you please tell me when the next sales training session will start?
(A)It will be held in the meeting room.
(B)Tomorrow afternoon at 3pm.
(C)The boss is coming tomorrow afternoon.
(D)The registration fee for the training session is very expensive.
21. A:I hope you don’t mind my asking, but what did the security guard ask you about?
(A)To tell you the truth, his behavior isn’t very good.
(B)I just walked right up to him and asked him for a raise.
(C)I don’t mind at all if he wants to close the door.
(D)He just wanted to know who the lady was that just came in.
22. A:Are there many floors we have to walk up, or is there an elevator that we can take?
(A)We have to walk up to the street to take the bus.
(B)It’s an old building, so we will have to walk up at least 3.
(C)We can either take a taxi or subway to get there.
(D)I prefer to take a bus instead of walking.
23. A:Don’t you just hate it when people talk loudly on their smart phones right next to you?
(A)I do it myself, so it doesn’t really bother me.
(B)The price of smart phones has really discouraged me as well.
(C)I never hanged out with people who talk loudly.
(D)Come on now. You don’t really hate people, do you?