中油公司考古題 107年 英文
1. We can see a big smile on Mary’s face whenever she
reaction caused explosion which destroyed a building.
3. This factory bought a labor-saving
to cut down the burden on its workers.
4. He is such a
man that he never boasts about his achievements.
5. The man needs emergency assistance. Do you know the
of the nearest hospital?
6. People who are good at
skills tend to get along with others well and have prosperous careers.
7. Joan’s terrific performance at work has
her superiors and she was promoted quickly.
8. The little boy forgot
his key, so he couldn’t get into his house.
9. He won’t betray you, and
(A)I won’t, neither
(B)I won’t, too
(C)nor do I
(D)neither will I
10. The study reveals that onions and gingers can
the occurrences of diseases.
(A)used to lower
(B)be used to lower
(C)be used to lowering
(D)use to fight
11. The weather bureau suggests that the cars
away from the river banks to avoid the flood.
12. The high-quality organic fruits
to overseas countries since last year.
(D)have been sold
13. I would rather stay at school for a while than
home in the rain.
14. My grandparents told me that they
to work before the sun rose in their childhood.
15. After studying hard for a whole month, I am
for the coming exam.
though the teacher felt, she was still trying to answer the students’ questions patiently.
17. A: I’m thinking keeping a dog.
. Keeping a pet is not easy.
(A)you think twice before you get a pet
(B)you’d better keep a cat rather than a dog
(C)you shouldn’t give up so soon
(D)thanks for your advice
18. A: I like John’s idea.
B: I like his idea, too.
(A)He was just copying someone else’s idea
(B)He is very creative
(C)His idea was not original at all
(D)It didn’t solve any problems
19. A: I have two tickets to the concert tomorrow. Would you like to go with me?
, but I need to prepare for the coming exam tomorrow.
(A)I don’t like the concert
(B)It sounds boring
(C)I’ll be there on time
(D)I wish I could
20. A: Hello,
B: No problem. When will you arrive and how many nights will you stay?
(A)we would like to book a double room.
(B)is this a hotel?
(C)please give us the room key.
(D)how much do you charge for a double room?
Here comes a scooter.
B: Oh, no! It almost hit me.
(A)Come with me.
(D)What a nice scooter!
22. A: I was not chosen to the school basketball team.
There are still chances.
(A)I’m happy to hear that.
(B)It’s not good that you quit.
(C)Don’t let it get you down.
(D)That’s the spirit.
23. A: Do you see the sign on the door? Does it mean only dogs can enter this coffee shop?
Actually, it says that they welcome people with their pets to their shop.
(A)I prefer cats to dogs.
(B)I hate it when people keep dogs.
(C)That’s not what it means.
(D)You guessed right.
24. Client: May I speak to Mr. White?
Client: Thanks. I’ll call him later.
(B)Hello, may I take a message?
(C)Thank you for calling.
(D)Sorry. He was out five minutes ago.
25. Hess: Excuse me. I’d like to try this on in a larger size.
Morgan: Certainly. I’ll get that for you right away.
Hess: Thank you.
Morgan: No problem. I’ll take both for you to try on.
(A)That sounds like a great idea.
(B)Do you accept credit card?
(C)May I try on the blue shirt as well?
(D)Where is the fitting room?
1. We can eat _____ hamburgers or beef noodles for lunch.
1. The graduation party will take _____ in the Student Center tonight.
1. John has nothing in _____ with Andy, even though they are twin brothers.
1. Make sure that you pay _____ to the traffic lights while driving a car.